Good Friday

It's Good Friday and all is good. Sending out love and blessings on this sacred of days. Taking time to reflect on what is good, the sacrifice made many years ago and the many blessings in my life. I can easily sit here and complain about about a lot of things, but choosing not to. Life is oh so short. So I revel in the little blessings like playing with new art supplies. I picked up this pretty pink Moleskine and some watercolor pencils to get me inspired again. Yesterday started with some abstract drawings and today a little more free form sketches. Feels oh so good to see color dance across this fresh new Moleskine. Maybe these will become larger paintings in the next few weeks to come! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art