Weekend painting Dia de los Muertos Catrina

I spent the weekend picking up paintings from friends in SF and welcoming the 1st rainy day of the season. Saturday was spent mostly relaxing by a fire, drinking coffee, hangout at home, guys watching football and doing not so fun stuff like laundry and going through art that I had stored away.  But in the process found some pieces that I had started and decided I'd better finish. So here is one of my Catrina paintings that I started last year and for some reason never got around finishing. I'm normally pretty good about finishing a painting and seeing it through. But sometimes I if it's taking too long then I loose interest. Well, I love how this one turned out and I'm happy to say she may be going to Half Moon Bay to hang out in a little gallery/shop there. This painting along with several others are available at Luz Luna Shop on Main St. in Half Moon Bay, CA.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art