My paints speak to me

I feel like I am finally getting into the swing of things and carving out a little bit of time to start on this year's Dia de Los Muertos paintings.  It's been a challenge to find time to paint, now that Tim is back home, work and also trying to go to school at night. Finding time for me and my love of painting has been a challenge. I figure like most things you love you simply HAVE to somehow carve out time to just do it. My paints are sitting out on the dining room table to remind me that I need to give them time and when I do they'll reward me with a finished painting or two. Yes my paints speak to me. Sometimes I listen. Here are a few that I worked on this weekend. This season I plan to just show from here and make them available directly from me and my Etsy shop.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art