KC Baker ... her practices work!

I don't normally do a lot of endorsements on my blog. But in the case of KC Baker I am making an exception, because I believe in her work. I had the opportunity a few weeks ago to attend her Public Speaking Soiree in SF. Those of you that know me, know that I am a very quiet and for the most part very much the introvert. One of the things that has stopped me from being more out there with my work and with my passion for helping women has always been fear. Yes the fear of being seen, fear of speaking publicly and fear of sharing my truth. After the day long seminar I walked away feeling so empowered by her techniques (some of which were unorthodox) but who cares, they work! Not to mention they make you feel beautiful on the inside and help you feel more confident with your message. I'm posting this because attending that seminar was a gift. Something that I will take with me every time I step on a stage or am in the public light.  I've already signed up for her seminar The Women's Thought Leadership Society and can't wait to be even clearer on my message and to get to the point where sharing my message becomes second nature. It's been a huge help in teaching me to be a BRAVE MUJER. Thank you KC. Baker. :)


soiree2
(that's me in the very purple dress... lol) 

Her trainings are filling up quickly so I encourage you to take a look and sign up. The shopping cart for KC Baker’s The Women’s Thought Leadership Society and her 2 day, absolutely fabulous Public Speaking Soiree in San Francisco CLOSES THIS TUESDAY, MARCH 12TH!

I guarantee there’s no women’s thought leadership and public speaking training like this on the planet. Her practices WORK and they are also highly effective and they make getting clear on your message & finding the freedom to share it FUN.

Women who do her work have major doors open for them. They become known for their ideas. Their tribes grow. Opportunities like TEDx, Bioneers and other major industry speaking events come their way. Their businesses grow. Their missions take off. And most of all, the resistance disappears. They feel totally free to get out there and rock it, and that’s exactly what can happen for you. If you are really ready to get your message out into the world in a big way and see your mission and your work go gangbusters, come see what she’s offering. It’s so gorgeous, it’ll knock your socks off:

 registration-open

 soiree5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art