Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all!
I hope that this year brings you all many many blessings. I have been missing from my blog for a few months. Lots has happened in that time. I have been engrossed in taking care of family, home and loved ones. The holidays were a blurr, they came and went.
Over the Christmas holiday my mom endured heart bypass surgery. It was a difficult and very emotional time for me and my siblings and my father. The experience has brought us together as a family. I am so grateful for all my friends and family that have offered prayers of healing and support. We definately felt them. They have carried us for the past several weeks and will continue to help us for the weeks of recovery and healing that are ahead. Mom is making a great recovery thanks to the great surgeons that pieced her heart back together.
As for my artwork, it's been on hold but hopefully not forever. Life's journey has a way of reminding us of what is important. Right now other things have priority. I did finally make it the art store and used my gift card for art supplies. I've stocked up on new paint, brushes and new canvas with the hope that when inspiration strikes I will be ready to paint again. I continue to be inspired by the newness the year brings. I don't know what the new year will bring but I welcome it with open arms.
Paz y Luz,
Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art