Dreamer and Sweet Colibri



I finished up these two paintings 1st one is Dreamer 16x 20 inches, acrylics, inspired by an iron tree bed I saw not to long ago that just called for something dreamy and relaxing. The thought of sleeping in the most comfortable hammock just makes me think of deep sleep, the kind that inspires dreams.

The second is called Sweet Colibri, small 5x7 painting on wood oval. With all the day of dead events and things surrounding this holiday I am reminded that the colibri (hummingbird) represents our loved ones that come back to visit us in the form of the sweet hummingbird. These creatures are so precious and have such incredible symbolism. They always stop me in my tracks whenever I see one.

Both are available in my Etsy shop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art