Ohh la la ... silla roja.


Been shopping around for dining chairs. I threw out my old 80's set a few months ago (which now I regret) and have no chairs in my dining room. We've been using an old oak table that I refurbished and stained.. but no chairs. With the holidays soon approaching and family get togethers and parties, I really need to get on the ball and find some chairs. I've seen some nice ones at different stores around town and online... but today this one caught my eye. Not because it would go well with my table, but just because...I love it. I love red and well it's just a beautiful fun chair....an accent piece.

source: Rococo Side Chair
manufactured by Artistic Frame
Architectural Digest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art