One man's trash is another man's ......

Happy Friday! While I haven't been posting much about my own art or art work.... I am going to to be posting things that inspire me or remind me of the beauty around us. So often all we hear (in the news) or talk about, are the negatives ... but for me ... I'd like to see the beauty and positive side of things. This image especially caught my attention, because not only is this someone elses trash, it has transformed into an art piece and a colorful one at that. Props to the folks over at http://anycoloryoulike.biz/info.html who are using colorful trash bags in a new and artful way. I'd much rather look at these than the old black and dark green ones any day.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art