Colors in Nature Series #2 Cafe Brown

Color Study #2

So in an effort to get myself away from my desk during the lunch hour. I've been using that lunch time to go for short walks, breath in some fresh air and do a natural color study. Today I came across some dark chocolate browns, khaki tans, burnt umbers, cafe, and some orange browns. The trees are already starting to turn to their fall color schemes. What's in the pic? a maple leaf, oak tree acorns, dry eucalyptus berries, tree bark, dry manzanita shrub leaves and one other shrub that I don't know the name for. This exercise is really opening up my eyes to natural color palettes. By the end of this I hope to have a full color wheel!


CAFE - BROWN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art