Proud Souls by Bobby Ozuna


Proud Souls (pre orders available June 21st)
Bobby Ozuna's book is almost ready! I'm so happy for him. This has been a long project in the making, a dream come true. I was lucky enough to meet Bobby almost by chance. He happened to be looking for "tree art"... I just so happened to be painting trees, back in March. He sent me the first few chapters of his novel (which I loved by the way)... I sent him some artwork. The rest is history.


I hope you'll support Bobby and the launch of his novel... "Proud Souls" . Check out his website at :




He is also in my top friends list on myspace. (I'm happy to introduce). Keep up with the latest "Proud Souls" news.

Pre-orders available starting June 21st... check it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art