Guess Who? Adivina?


Title: "Guess Who?"
Size 12x16 inches
Medium: Acrylic on Canvas

I've taken a break from painting most of this month and last, but I am really feeling the need to be creative, so last night I stayed up painting a new one... called "Guess Who?", It's a self portrait with my muse ... Miss Sarah.

So much has happened this past year and just these past few months have been crazy. I had my first solo exhibit in Sacramento, CA. It was so much fun despite all of the work that went into preparing and painting all summer long a total of 20 something mostly large scale paintings.

The next year will be the most challenging for me not so much as an artist but more an a personal side. Tim will be deployed to the Middle East come the new year for 7-8 months, the kids and I will need to be strong for each other and for him, holding down the homefront until he comes back. I"ll write more later.

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art