stopped to smell the aloe...quickie


This morning i drove into work like any other day, made 3 kid stops, a gas stop, a pumpkin spice latte stop (oooh it was good)... driving down hwy 101, "I thought it's such a nice day ....do I really have to be stuck in the office today?" aaaargh...well instead I took a 5 minute detour to the Ruth Gamble Gardens. I drive by them everyday and I always wish I had time to stop. I didn't even give it much thought this time.. I just pulled into the parking lot, grabbed my digi cam and took a quickie 5 minute stroll. Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the roses (which I did), I took some pics of some of my favorite plants growing in this beautiful oasis.

With the holidays and gatherings and all the cooking that is coming in the next few days I figured if I don't stop I never will and I'll regret not taking even 5 minutes to enjoy natures goodness.

When was the last time you stopped to smell the roses?

Check out the pictures on my new Flickr account >>on the side bar flash thingy.

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art