Wrapping up another painting. This one is called "The Dare" It started out with being the my three kids who always are daring each other to eat chile. I added mimi in the corner last... I figured she is part of the family too.

It feels really good to finish up these paintings that have been sitting for while unfinished. Now they are all lined up in my dining room waiting to be hung.

This one is acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas. Pretty large too. I forget the dimensions but will add the them later after I've remeasured them again. Plus it's one-twenty in the morning and i really need to get bed.




Here is a close up of Sarah
my little muse.

The pics are little fuzzy ... I'll try to take some better ones in the day time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art