Solo Mujeres, Visionary Women


I have been on pins and needles for almost a month now waiting to hear back from the Mission Cultural Center. I submitted several pieces for the "Solo Mujeres" show and just got a call, they accepted 5! How awesome is that ! I am so excited I can't even work. The paintings that will be displayed are, Volcanenas de Minero, Las Viejitas, Chocolate Bate Bate, El Rio Me Sustiene and Angelita de la Guardia.

18th Annual Solo Mujeres Exhibition Mujeres VisionariasVisionary Women
February 18- March 25th, 2005
Gala Reception: Friday February 18, 20057:00- 9:00 PM.
$5 General Admission

Click on picture above to read about the show and all the other great happenings at the Mission Cultural Center for the Arts! Posted by Hello

Comments

IMO said…
Thanks for visiting my blog. Very beautiful art! The show is in the Bay Area, we were just up there for a couple of church planting conferences--one of which you read about in my blog. I absolutely love it up there!

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art