"Yo soy tu papa"

Went on a date this Saturday and laughed so hard I practically pee'd my chones, went to see "meet the fockers" goodness, when Gaylord Focker said... in his drunken stupor..."yo soy tu papa" to his alleged son... was definately one of those classically funny movies. I'm not a big fan of Babs, but she and Dustin Hoffman were great in this movie. I think I really need to get out more often and enjoy dating again. Dating my hubbie of course. With a house full of ninos, work, school, dishes, laundry, etc... seems like there is very little time to enjoy down time. Definately recommend going on dates. In the words of my favorite DIY jailhouse bunny... "it's a good thing". ; )

Comments

EnjoyTheSilence said…
Dating is in fact a wonderful thing. And that movie although I did not like it as much as the first is classic. I will be adding it to my collection when it comes out. But once again, dates are fun, especially when you have been with the person for a long time such as a husband/wife. It just brings back so much passion and spark...
BEGT said…
That movie was hilarious... I laughed the whole time. I'm glad you had some time for you and your hubbie! Take care!

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art