Here is the same Angelita...just a little more close up detail. Those little dots to me represent children's souls on her wings, riding to heaven. I don't really understand why I painted it this way...just did. It's been a interesting week for me. So much to think about. I also just found out that Tim may go to the tsunami stricken area. Just waiting on his CO to let them know if the Navy is requesting assistance from his reserve unit. I think it's a good thing if they do get the request. Sitting at home just watching the coverage and news makes me feel useless...there has to be more we can do beside donate. If it means I give up my hubby for a time then ...that's okay by me. Posted by Hello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art