Biennale Internazionale dell'Arte Contemporanea - Florence Biennale - Arte Studio - Firenze

I've been selected to display my artwork at the Biennale Internazionale dell'Arte Contemporanea in Firenze Dec 2005. I love just reading that... it sounds so cool. It all kind of just rolls off my tongue. I'm very flattered to have been accepted and hope to raise enough money to pay for the registration, airfare and hotel, not to mention the shipping. I'll be painting lots and lots in the next few months and hopefully selling enough. I may try getting sponsors.

I'd really like to go back to Florence, Tim and I went on a whirlwind trip to Europe about 5 years ago. Florence was one of my favorite places. I'd love to go back and see the Uffizi Gallery, see Donatello's bronze David, Michelangelos David, Botticelli's Venus, the Duomo and so many more wonderful works of art. (hmmmm big sigh) dreams do come true ( I believe that) and this would be a dream come true to show my art in the birth place of such wonderful historic art. I'll post more on this as I get more information. The show takes place next December 2005 so I do have some time to think about this and raise the money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art