The month of November reminds me to be thankful for all the great blessings in my life.

I post a picture of an angel too because the other night I dreamt that I was being hugged by angel, it wrapped me with it's wings and made me feel as though everything would be okay. I am grateful for that dream.

My abc's of thankfulness... revisted.

A I am thankful for angels that protect me.
B I am thankful for my body that puts up with the torture that I put it through.
C I am thankful for my children who I love with every ounce of my soul.
D I am thankful for the dreams I have that remind me to never give up.
E I am thankful for the energy and rush I feel when I've finished a painting.
F I am thankful for my faith, family and friends who keep me grounded.
(and flowers... I love flowers)
G I am thankful for God's Grace, without it I would not be here today.
H I am thankful for good health, my home and hope for a better tomorrow.
I I am thankful for the things that inspire me.
J I am thankful for everything on this list that brings joy to my life.
K I am thankful for kind emails and comments I get from complete strangers.
L I am thankful for Love
M I am thankful for the special moments and memories that I cherish.
N I am thankful for the newness each day brings.
O I am thankful for the opportunities I have been given and will receive.
P I am thankful for people I meet everyday.
Q I am thankful for the Queen Mums, my mother and grandmother Las Marias
R I am thankful for rain, which refreshes the earth and my soul whenever I hear it.
I love the sound of raindrops.
S I am thankful for the Spirit that guides me day in and day out. Thank you Holy Spirit
T I am thankful for Tim, my husband, my hero, my love who has rescued me many,
many times.
U I am thankful for the universe, because it is so big reminds me of God's greatness
V I am thankful for the many little victories that I am able to celebrate each day.
W I am thankful for the wacky ones too.
X I am thankful for this eX-ercize (I cheated) couldn't think of an x word.
It's helped me to have a thankful spirit and reminds me to realize that on those bad days when
life doesn't seem fair, I can remember all the things that I should be thankful for.
Y I am thankful for a youthful spirit that sometimes makes my kids hide
in the car when I dance and sing at the top of my lungs while driving them to school.
Z I am thankful for the zest of living life with a purpose!
Posted by Hello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art