Fluffing my nest... these past few days I've felt like a mother hen fluffing her nest. Getting the house in to some kind of order for the holidays. Tim and I have been picking out base boards and crown moulding and paint colors for the hallways, dining room and living room. I can't wait for the weekend so I can put my furniture back. Everything is piled high in the family room. Sillie Millie is back.. she was at the kennel all week to spare her from the loud noise.

Just one more work day and I am free again! Still Life Class is almost over too just a few more weeks. I am counting the days. Photography class has been fun... I think I've learned alot but I am disappointed with the still lifes class. I've learned alot there too, but for some reason my expectations were a lot higher. I've learned that I don't like classical painting... it just isn't my style...I'll be lucky if pass the class. I think my attitude about it sucks too, definately reflects in the paintings. I think I better change the way I way I look at it and just pretend that I am enjoying it. A few months from now I'll look back and realize just how silly this all is. Happy Thanksgiving to all! Blessings... - Maria Posted by Hello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art