Mesa De Mama instead of Homework...


I am supposed to be finishing up my homework for still life class, but instead found every excuse under the sun this weekend to put it off. I started 2 paintings for class, but have yet to finish them. Don't know what's wrong with me? I think it's because the color palettes have been so limiting I am having a hard time getting the homework done. I even cleaned out Sarah's fish tank (poor little fish had been swimming around in murky water for weeks, we'll see if it survived in the morning, he was doing a little bit of the backstroke), finished two paintings including this one. What else?... I put about 10 little plants in the ground, pruned and repotted a rose bush that my neighbor gave me, did groceries, bought pumpkins, took my dad to buy a lawn mower, church, Timmys football game and did 4 loads of laundry, walked millie, watched an old Navy movie with Tim, bathed Sarah, updated my blog. I always do this when I procrastinate a project, I work on everything else except what I am putting off. Maybe it's my way of clearing my mind before I can sit down and focus. So tomorrow for sure I have to finish them. I'll post them here manana, but now I need to get some sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art