can't sleep...

After a long day I thought I would write a little here...

I was up early this morning getting Tim off to the airport. Came home watched a little HGTV, with my cafecito... I always get a little decorating/diy fix on the weekends when I can sneak it in. Made some pancakes for the kids, the house was a bit of mess from the party on Saturday, I cooked up a huge pot of chile verde, enchiladas, frijoles and arroz w/gandules for my sister in law who is just starting off as a teacher, instead of Bday presents family brought gifts for her 3rd grade students. She is going to be an awesome teacher! (she's also my webmaster)

She has taught me so much and now I am even experimenting with new things and learning code. I added music to the home and about the artist page. It takes while to download but I love the guitara from emerging artist Guillermo Serpas. (Salvadoran guitarist out of Miami, sounds kind of like Gypsy Kings... lots of flava)

...I've no energy to clean today so I decided instead to take the girls to the Half Moon Bay Art/Wine Pumpkin Festival. Erika, Sarah and I enjoyed the drive in the season's first rain... listening to Charlie Brown christmas music and Sarah in the back seat, screaming when ever she caught a glimpse of the the pumpkin patches and the christmas tree farms. In all it was a nice day relaxing and just taking in beautiful HMB. Visited my favorite mexican gallery Nuestra Tierra on Main Street. Erika was looking for the Day of the Dead sugar skulls. Didn't find them so I told her we could maybe make some using the recipe from Crafty Chica. She has a cool demo on AZ central.

Timmy was off coaching the powder puff football team. He was picked as a coach. He came home with big smile, God knows what he's teaching these junior and senior girls or what they are teaching him. I don't want to know. (he is a sophomore to boot, so I am sure he is just loving it!)

It's late I'd better get to sleep, it's midterm week, I need to sleep if I want to survive this week. Hasta manana.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art