camera woes

Don't you just hate it when you are working on something and everything just goes the wrong way. Yesterday I was working on pictures for Digital Photo class and my 2 yr old obsolete HP decided to die on me. I thought it was just the batteries, so I ran out at 9pm to Safeway to get new ones... Sarah begged to tag along and had "mocos" dripping from everywhere. So I picked up some childrens cold syrup too. Then I remembered we were out of dog food, so I picked up a bag too, but in the process of picking up the bag the bag of dog food spilled all over aisle 3. Sarah said, "mom don you theeng you shuuld clean ub da mess?" long story short... I get home put Sarah to bed, start again with camera only to get a error message on the lcd screen. Tim was on the computer so I couldn't get tech help until HE was done, then when I did get a tech online... we were disconnected 5 times. Talked to 3 different people, had to repeat 3 different times. So much for customer service. I'll never buy HP again.

So today I went out and bought a new camera. I thought I would treat myself ...I have to thank all the wonderful people who bought paintings this week. Your awesome and allowed for this special treat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art