Boring......


still life homework...at least I can now use more colors. My shadows are screwy. Trying to get accurate perspective and all that is really tough. I much more prefer my twisted perspective. I call it AIW (Alice in Wonderland) perspective. Painting with no rules is much more fun. I guess that explains why I love Picasso and Matisse so much. Picasso didn't care that his portraits of women looked like cyclops...he just enjoyed painting them. I think I'm venting a little here, so bear with me please. Posted by Hello

On a much funner note... I added a new artist to my guest gallery on sandiafria.com. She is Karin Momberg (Chilean/Spanish) artist. She has a very fun, happy style. check it out and send her a greeting.

oooh yeah more scoop on Timmy he told me last night that he asked a Senior girl to Homecoming and she said yes. If I was a man I'd be giving him a high five (I think), but as a mom I wasn't sure how to react so I just said. REEALLY ...are you sure? a senior? who's driving you ... me? Timmy " of course not she has car"... I felt really stupid, I said "of course she's a senior". So I may have to have a serious talk with him. Although Tim already had that "talk" with him. I may just give him a "refresher" talk... typical mom... so overprotective of her baby boy.

Comments

Bassguy said…
I like the picture.

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art