This past week has been pretty hectic...trying to get into the swing of school again. The kids are also adjusting. This past weekend was a nice time spent with family, just hanging out a small bbq and cleaning house. With a heavy homework load this week and work and everything else. Having a slow weekend is always welcome. I painted some more as we watched the Sunday round of political commentary shows.. I painted another dress to go with the Mexican wedding dress series. I named it "... under the moon lit sky", since it follows the other painting "my dress hangs here..." which now by the way has a new home in Texas! These next few weeks will be slow as far are posts and new paintings since homework will take priority over "fun" painting. Well I shouldn't complain since painting still lifes is still much more fun than studying calculus or stats. Posted by Hello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art