What was that about? Manolo Blahnick shoes?


Posted by HelloNot sure why am posting this, but I woke up this morning thinking about Manolo Blahnick shoes.. don't ask me why... just did. Maybe it was that last shoe episode? Who knows. Anyways I would really like a pair. Not this jungle one with berries... maybe just a nice black pump. I like the way Manolo sounds. (mental note... must name next male child - "Manolo") Manolo reminds me of the cuban guy from the movie ScarFace. I am rambling.. must move on.
______

I just had a birthday yesterday and am feeling very "seasoned" (better than saying I feel old). (By the way Tim if you read this.. thanks for the beautiful roses, you're awesome!) To celebrate I was going to go rollerskating at the rink with family and friends but turned out the rink was closed about a year ago. (It was bought out by some internet company, who will more than likely disappear in a year... unless they are a part of Google who is making a killing this week!) Can't believe I interviewed with them when there was only 15 people there! yesterday's offering would have been a nice B-day present.

I was planning to have a coming of age party! since I didn't get the quicenera at 15. I thought I would treat myself to tiarra and a pink tutu and just have fun.. but sadly the plans were cancelled (at least for this weekend). But I do hope to do it soon, even if it's just to be able to say that I can stay on skates, the old fashion kind and grove to "Ladies Night" or "Boogie Wonderland" by the Elements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art