These past few weeks have been busy for me. 2 more art shows under my belt. They were both lots of fun, I look forward to participating in more in the days and weeks to come.

I've updated the front page of my website and I think it looks much better. Between work, kids and my artwork it's been a bit hectic. I hope to slow things down a little this weekend and just enjoy the weather, maybe do some gardening. My irises are a blooming and so are some other bulbs that I can't remember what they are...I guess I'll just have to wait and see what blooms. (mental note, Must keep a gardening journal) Oh well, they will be beautiful surprizes for me when they do bloom.

I'm currently working on DIY projects to post... I had a brainstorming session last night while the kids and Tim slept. I came up with about 50! I'll be sorting through them and posting them as soon as I can find the time to make them.

I also have two more latina artists that I will be featuring in my Guest Gallery. I hope to have their artwork up soon too. Gotta run the kids need to get to school and I need to get to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art