Need Sleep....zzz

I've been staying up way too late these past few days. Have some orders to fulfill and "3marias" to finish. I could use a really nice afternoon nap right about now...snuggle in a covijita (blanket) put on some Brazilian jazz, light my candles (which Tim will blow out, no need to worry about the house burning down) and just crash. (yeah sounds nice even as I write this)

I think I'll put the paintbrush down for tonight as hard as that may be and "just sleep". (It's all about pizza tonight.)

Breathing and sleeping ...something most people take for granted. If only I was passionate about sleep as I am about painting.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.

-- Albert Einstein

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art