THE HORROR!

Wow can't believe Martha Stewart was found guilty. While I don't admire her lying ways in the least, I do have to give her credit for the home decorating and magazine empire she built and for her creative ideas. Who do we turn to now for our next decorating project, or to find that perfect recipe to impress our families with? Where will I get that perfect shade of "sage" for my walls? ahhh the tragedy! the horror!
-----------------------------
Okay you decorating divas! submit your recipes and decorating ideas and I'll post them on my site. Maybe I'll come up with a few of my own. They don't me call me "Maria Stewart" for nothing. (Just noticed we have same initials "MS") ha ha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art