Las Tres Marias

Now that Houdini is done... I'm working on a new project called "Las Tres Maria's", a portrait of me, my mother and my grandmother. We share the same name...Maria. Look for it soon in the gallery. The similarities of the b/w pictures are scary.

Paper mache boxes are coming along and the handmade journals are too. I have the supplies just trying to find the time to make them. Sometimes I wish there were 3 of me! (or maybe 5) One to paint all day, one to care for my family, one to work, one to cook and clean and one sitting on the beach sipping a margarita! (for the other 4 of course).

relevant quote:
"Behind every successful woman... is a basket of dirty laudry." - Sally Forth

Have A Great Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Cipitio

"Who are you today, Maria?"

Craving Papaya art